May 15, 2011

Close Seconds

So, here is my list of "close seconds" on my "Awesome and Amazing Fictional Characters Who I Am Gonna Marry" list, in no particular order...

#1: Westley. Westley is so amazing. He was the closest of all these "close seconds" to making The List. He's loyal, gorgeous, romantic, wonderful, AND the Dread Pirate Roberts to boot. But there one thing I can't stand about him: he is enamored with Buttercup. I despise Buttercup... I mean, even her name is awful! Westley deserves so much better than her! She's a total jerk to him in the beginning, she agrees to marry Humperdinck, she's annoying... And if you're read the book (you'd better have. If not, go read it NOW), then you'd know that she, well, not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I just can't see what Westley sees in her.


#2: Dastan, Prince of Persia. Dastan is awesome. I love the "street rat" aura he gives off, and boy does he know how to fight! He's like a non-cartoon Aladdin, except better! He is also attractive in a rough and rogue-ish sort of way, and very clever and inventive. I really don't know why he didn't make The List.


#3: Peter. While I am 100% a Prince Caspian fan, I'm not gonna lie and say Peter isn't attractive. He definitely has his moments. But I think what I love most is the fact that he's King of Narnia, haha. I mean, really! It's NARNIA. I'd marry the ugliest man in the world just so I could go to Narnia.


#4: Dave, The Sorcerer's Apprentice. I love Dave. Before I saw "The Sorcerer's Apprentice", I thought it looked stupid. I mean, I'm not exactly a Nicholas Cage fan. But it was a really great movie, mostly because the main character, Dave, is totally impossible to not love. He is so adorable! And I absolutely LOVE his voice! He is such a unique individual, and I am seriously considering why he's not on The List. I really didn't think his romantic interest was all that awesome, though. He, like Westley, deserves better.


#5: Aragorn. Aragorn is my second favorite character in The Lord of the Rings. He is really awesome,in the awesomest of ways. His fighting skills are impressive, he has a bit of a mysterious air to him, and he stands up for what is right. But that's about as far as his awesomeness goes. There are times when he looks super hot, but most of the time he just looks grungy. He never seems to be clean, and he looks like he may smell bad. Also, he's like, obsessed with Arawen, who I do not particularly like.


#6: Shang. Mulan is one of the bestest Disney movies ever made. Just need to throw that out there. Okay, now that that's been said... Shang is one of the best guy characters ever created. I love his condescending attitude, how he protects Mulan from the Huns, and his awesome song ("Some how I'll make a man out of youuuuuuuuuu!!!" Oh yeah. Best song in the movie). Plus he's Asian, and Asian people tend to be ninjas. He's also pretty good looking, and extremely buff.


#7: Jesse Tuck. Jesse should have gotten on The List. But I forgot about him. I'M SORRY JESSE! IT WON'T EVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!! *sobs uncontrollably* Ahem. Now that my apology's out of the way... Jesse is so perfect: handsome, brave, understanding. Plus, he's forever 17. So if he and I got married, all I would have to do is drink from the spring when I turned 17, and we could remain young FOREVER. It doesn't get much awesomer than than.


#8: Oliver Wood. Wood is definitely one of the lesser-known and unappreciated characters of Harry Potter. But he's SO ATTRACTIVE! Why couldn't he be in every movie??? *sigheth* Some people just don't get enough credit. So, yeah... I really don't know much more about him except for the fact that he is attractive, since he's not a major playa in the movies... But if he was, I'm sure we would find out that he is really the one who defeated Voldemort, and that he is better than Harry.


#9: Edmund. By now, you guys probably think all I do is watch Narnia movies and drool over the Ben Barnes, William Moseley, and Skandar Keynes. But I assure you that this is (usually) not true. I just happen to think they are all very attractive, very amazing characters. I even have them in order of bestest to not bestest: Caspian, Edmund, Peter. Now, most people don't understand why I like Edmund more than Peter. The reason is this: I don't know. Haha, sorry folks, but I really have no legit reason to explain this. So I'll just say why I like Edmund. I like him because he has brown hair and gorgeous eyes. I mean really, just look at those eyes! I tend to have a soft spot for brown eyes...


#10: Aladdin. Aladdin is like Dastan, except sweeter. I don't like the fact that he lies to Jasmine, but hey, it was in the name of love, so I'll soften my anger. I also love that he has a Genie, a monkey, and a flying rug. It's not fair for him to have so much awesome stuff! His hair is pretty cool too.


#11: Dimitri. Anastasia is (surprise, surprise) one of my favorite movies, and, quite frankly, on of the best non-Disney movies ever made. I love the songs, and I love Anastasia. She's a pretty good role model for younger girls. BUT! My favorite part is, of course, Dimitri. He's definitely one of my dream guys. He's super attractive, brave, and romantic! Wish he was real...


And there you have it! The "close seconds" to my List of Awesome and Amazing Fictional Characters Who I Am Gonna Marry. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for taking the time to read some of the random things I post on here. I will read and appreciate every single comment, so please feel free to speak your mind! If you want to email me (and please do!), you can contact me at robinhoodlove123@yahoo.com. Have a splendidly wonderful day! :)