May 1, 2011

Top Ten Awesome and Amazing Fictional Characters Who I Am Gonna Marry (I am NOT delusional. Honest)

Don't you hate how there are no real-life awesome men around? I do. It just isn't fair. So since I can't have a real hero, I'm gonna marry a fictional one. Here's what I came up with...




















#10: Robin Hood. At the bottom of my Top 10 we have Robin Hood. BUT! Not just ANY Robin Hood... Robin Hood as played by the incredibly attractive Errol Flynn. The character of Robin Hood is so romantic and exciting- something I cannot resist in a guy. Plus he has such an adorable little mustache! Very few men can pull those off.
Pros: I'd get to live in a tree house! And rob the rich to feed the poor!
Cons: He'd always be wearing tights...





















#9: Luke Skywalker. No one ever gives poor Luke any credit; Han Solo is always the one girls drool over. But I think Luke is a great character. He's rather dashing at times. And he's not a scoundrel. If Leia hadn't been his sister, he may have ended up with the girl and been the hero of the story.
Pros: He's a JEDI. What more must I say?
Cons: He's a tad whinny. And gets his hand chopped off.
















#8: Legolas. Oh. Oh oh oh. Legolas is beautifully amazing. I can hardly think about it, he's THAT awesome. He owns at everything. He kicks orc butt. He shoots things with his bow. He's an Elf. And he's beautiful. Did I mention that already? Legolas is one of the most amazing characters ever invented. Ever.
Pros: Just about everything.
Cons: I guess he could use a haircut...


















#7: Han Solo. Before you say, "Wait a pancake-flippin' minute! You just said...!", allow me to explain. I did not say Han Solo wasn't amazing. I was just saying Luke has his perks too. Han is much more mature and experienced. And he's a rogue, which can be quite attractive in the right amount. And he has a ship. And he's very handsome. And he's pretty awesome with a gun. So I guess I'm trying to say that I love him.
Pros: He's amazing!
Cons: He owes Jabba the Hut a ton of moola. Running from bounty hunters on our honeymoon doesn't sound too swift.















#6: John Smith. Come on! Tell me he's not amazingly attractive for a cartoon character! He is just about as amazing as Disney gets. John Smith has great hair. And shoots a gun. And saves the Chief. And even after being separated from Pocahontas for like, a year, he still loves her (while she, on the other hand, forgets him and falls for the cheesy and ugly John Rolf. Did anyone else throw stuff at the TV after watching "Pocahontas II"? Cuz I know I did).
Pros: He's super loyal and wears armor! And is an explorer!
Cons: Um... He gets shot by Radcliffe... But he gets better! So no cons!





















#5: MacGyver. Who doesn't love a guy who diffuses bombs, carries around Duct tape, and has great 80s hair??? I love MacGyver because he is good at everything. And because he always beats the bad guy, and is super handsome. And his TV shows never got stupid like lots of other 80s TV shows did.
Pros: He can do ANYTHING. And he's a perfect gentleman.
Cons: His hair got ridiculous by Season 7, I'm not gonna lie.





















#4: Prince Char. I don't really like his character so much as I like who plays him. Hugh Dancy is very, very, VERY attractive. And he has an amazing mustache too! And he has a SWORD! And he uses it to protect Ella (who is played by Anne Hathaway. Who I do not like. At all)! He's so romantic... I love fairy tale princes like him. They are most wonderful.
Pros: Mustache! And SWORD! And he would use his SWORD to protect me in a most chivalrous and romantic manner.
Cons: He sometimes shaves, and no longer has a mustache.

















#3: Mr. Darcy. I love Mr. Darcy. So much. He is beautiful and chivalrous and polite and is always trying to help people. His accent is super attractive and he falls in love with Lizzie (Lizz, Lizzie, same thing! I must be the one who he falls in love with!!! :D oh happy day!). He's also filthy rich. Not that that matters though. I'd love him anyways.
Pros: All of the above.
Cons: He's a tad shy. Which I find attractive, but could cause a few communication issues...




















#2: Prince Caspian. One word: SEXY. Prince Caspian is the most beautiful man alive. His hair is beautiful. His eyes are beautiful. His mouth is beautiful. He. Is. Perfect. And I am going to marry him one day. Just you wait.
Pros: He's King of NARNIA. Which is the best place EVER.
Cons: He has a beard in "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader". Gross. Now worries. I shall make him shave.













#1: Flynn Rider. If you haven't seen "Tangled" get up of your butt and go see it NOW. It is one of the best movies I have ever seen. It has all the expected "Disney Charm", if you will, BUT it also has Flynn Rider (who is amazing). He is by far the most attractive, the most amazing, and the most adventurous "prince charming" Disney has ever created. EVER. And that's saying a lot (especially cuz John Smith is Disney too). He is witty, romantic, brave, daring, awesome, compassionate, and a whole slew of other positive adjectives that I shall not take the time to write. He is definitely worth of #1 on my list.
Pros: Everything and anything. And then some.
Cons: Nothing at all.


My next blog will be about all the "Honorable Mentions". And trust me, there were quite a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for taking the time to read some of the random things I post on here. I will read and appreciate every single comment, so please feel free to speak your mind! If you want to email me (and please do!), you can contact me at robinhoodlove123@yahoo.com. Have a splendidly wonderful day! :)