May 29, 2011

Meeting Robin Hood

This past weekend me and my friend Jeremy went to the Renaissance Festival. And... Drum roll please... WE MET ROBIN HOOD!!! It was sooooo awesome! But I do have a few complaints:

1) He was waaay too old! Like, maybe 40 or older! That's too old to be Robin Hood! Everyone knows Robin is young and attractive, not old and... Old! It was such a disappointment. But he acted like Robin Hood would. SO maybe he's just an older version of him. Hmmmm...

2) Maid Marian was young! If they're gonna make Robin an old man, why make Maid Marian a beautiful young woman? It's disgusting!

3) Alright guys. This is the worst part: He. Wasn't. Wearing. Green. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT??? Everyone knows Robin Hood wears green! EVERYONE. It just wasn't right.

Here's a picture. Please disregard the random man in the background.


See?? Doesn't he look old???

But even though he didn't LOOK like Robin Hood, he sure did act like him. He was really nice, and very gentlemanly. My friend and I had dressed up as Robin Hood with white flow-y shirts, brown vests, and Robin Hood hats we made ourselves, and Mr. Fake-but-nice Robin Hood liked them a lot. He even let us take pictures with him.

So even though it was a lame representation of Robin Hood, I am still content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for taking the time to read some of the random things I post on here. I will read and appreciate every single comment, so please feel free to speak your mind! If you want to email me (and please do!), you can contact me at robinhoodlove123@yahoo.com. Have a splendidly wonderful day! :)