December 21, 2011

Gift 19: Frame

This frame is so cute, and can be done two ways. The first requires sewing and the instructions can be found here.


The other way is almost too easy: get a frame, cut a piece of notebook paper to fit the frame, and you're done. To add the words, simply write on it with a dry erase marker! This gift can also be used to jot down lists, quotes, jokes, messages, etc. Christmas time? Write "Merry Christmas" on it! Want to tell your husband you love him? Write "I love you [insert husband's name here]". The possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for taking the time to read some of the random things I post on here. I will read and appreciate every single comment, so please feel free to speak your mind! If you want to email me (and please do!), you can contact me at robinhoodlove123@yahoo.com. Have a splendidly wonderful day! :)