May 21, 2011

Les Misérables


So today me and my friend went to go see Les Misérables! And it was AMAZING! I've never been to a musical before (though I love the music, my favorites being Wicked and The Phantom of the Opera), so this was an awesome experience for me. We had really great seats: First row on the balcony in the very middle. I am still super psyched about it all. The actor who played Jean Valjean was so talented... And don't even get me started on how much I love Marius.

So if you have never seen Les Mis, I highly suggest going. The music is great, the acting is great, the special effects are neat... All in all a good way to spend 3 hours of your afternoon.

I guess I can now check off Les Mis from my "Musicals I Want To See" list... Which consists of the following:

1) Wicked
2) The Phantom of the Opera
3) Beauty and the Beast
4) Les Misérables (Check!)
5) Evita
6) The Sound of Music
7) Rent

I make a lot of lists... I'm just now noticing this... Sorry if that annoys anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for taking the time to read some of the random things I post on here. I will read and appreciate every single comment, so please feel free to speak your mind! If you want to email me (and please do!), you can contact me at robinhoodlove123@yahoo.com. Have a splendidly wonderful day! :)