July 29, 2011

Why I Love BBC

So, for those of you that have Netflix, you may or may not have discovered the wonderful thing that is BBC television. I don't think I've ever mentioned the fact that I don't watch much TV (yes, I miss out on Glee and Bones and House. Big deal). I prefer to do other things, like read and hang out with friends. But when I do watch TV, I watch BBC shows on Netflix. And here is why.

1) Merlin. Merlin is such a great show! It is definitely my kind of style (I mean, it's MERLIN!). I love the action, the magic, and the actors! Bradley James is sooooooooo hot! And Colin Morgan is pretty cute too. For those of you that are bummed out that HP is over, i suggest watching Merlin to ease your sadness. It helps.


2) Robin Hood. I can't really see the need to explain why I loved this TV show. I mean, the answer is in the name. But despite the fact that I loved it, I didn't love it for the actual character of Robin Hood. I actually disliked the guy who played him (A LOT. GRRRRRRRR). BUT... I did love it for other characters. Allan-a-Dale, Will, and Sir Guy were all amazingly attractive and, by far, the best actors in the show. I also loved the Sheriff. He's totally mean and evil and does terrible things, but he was very lovable at the same time... I think he just had a bad childhood and is misunderstood. Well anyways, this show is definitely worth watching.


3) Dr. Who. Dr. Who is amazing. It is by far my favorite TV show. It combines my love of sci-fi with my love of adventure and good guys always helping people. So it's kinda like a mix between Star Wars and Robin Hood! (Okay, not really, but it's still awesome) Plus the Doctor is a TIME TRAVELER!!! What could be more epic? So far, my favorite Doctor has been played by David Tennant. He is so, soooo, sooooooo hot. I could look at pictures of him all day... Sigh... I am yet to see any episodes that have the newest Doctor in them, but I doubt he could be better than David Tennant.


I also suggest checking out Foyle's War and Bleak House. They are also really good. I just don't rave about them as much as I do the other three :P And I am totes looking forward to exploring more BBC TV in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for taking the time to read some of the random things I post on here. I will read and appreciate every single comment, so please feel free to speak your mind! If you want to email me (and please do!), you can contact me at robinhoodlove123@yahoo.com. Have a splendidly wonderful day! :)