December 17, 2011

Gift 17: Bottle Cap Wind Chime

I guess I just like wind chimes. Sorry guys. But you gotta admit this is adorable. Sadly I couldn't find instructions that did this the way I like, so once again, here are my own:


1) You will need: bottle caps, jump rings, chains, head pins, hammer, nails, and a piece of metal with lots of holes in it, like an old shower head.

2) Using your hammer and nails, punch two holes in the bottle cap. Punch the hole on the edge that you screw it onto bottles, not the flat part.

3) Take your head pins and put the end without the head in the hole to where when you make the loop, it will stick out from the cap. Then string them together using jump rings.

4) Attach them to the metal with jump rings.

5) Attach the chains to the metal, and hang!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for taking the time to read some of the random things I post on here. I will read and appreciate every single comment, so please feel free to speak your mind! If you want to email me (and please do!), you can contact me at robinhoodlove123@yahoo.com. Have a splendidly wonderful day! :)