December 8, 2011

Gift 7: Scrabble Tile Coasters

This craft has a lot of potential for being fun. I mean, who doesn't like to screw around and spell funny stuff with Scrabble tiles? So instead of spelling actual words, or even words that relate to drinks, make up new words, or use fun four letter words like "plop", "dork", "loop", and "garfunkle". Okay, so maybe that last one isn't four letters, but you could split it up! Like "garf", "unkl" and "eeee". Yeah, nevermind, don't do that. But do have fun with it!


These coasters are good ideas for the womenfolk in your life, like your grandma or aunt. Maybe even your mom. Or... Your professor who is currently failing you. It's always good to suck up to teachers! :P They would also be fun little things to make for yourself and bring to college. (College has been on my mind lately, unfortunately.)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for taking the time to read some of the random things I post on here. I will read and appreciate every single comment, so please feel free to speak your mind! If you want to email me (and please do!), you can contact me at robinhoodlove123@yahoo.com. Have a splendidly wonderful day! :)