December 15, 2011

Gift 14: Yardstick Crafts

Vintage yardsticks and rulers are very popular right now and can be found at flea markets for very cheap. So it is no surprise that there are all sorts of craft instructions on the web. I've consolidated a few just for you lovelies. Here are my favorites:

1) Yardstick box


2) Yardstick Table Top


3) Yardstick Shelf


4) Yardstick Frames


I sadly couldn't find anything but pictures for this one, but I'm sure it isn't too hard to figure out.


5) Yardstick Coat Hanger


And there you have it, 5 simple and cheap gifts to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for taking the time to read some of the random things I post on here. I will read and appreciate every single comment, so please feel free to speak your mind! If you want to email me (and please do!), you can contact me at robinhoodlove123@yahoo.com. Have a splendidly wonderful day! :)