December 8, 2011

Gift 8: Recycled Key Pendants

Sorry, my internet has been down for the past few days. I've been dying without it. So here are all the posts I woulda posted.

This cute key project isn't exactly a step-by-step how-to, but it is so self-explanatory you don't really need instructions (But if you do, tell me and I will help your poor little soul). Just look at the pictures and use them as inspiration! I mean, really all you need are keys, old jewelry, and a chain of some sort to hang it on. So get workin'! This is simple stuff!


See? Tell me these aren't adorable? HA! YOU CAN'T! I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for taking the time to read some of the random things I post on here. I will read and appreciate every single comment, so please feel free to speak your mind! If you want to email me (and please do!), you can contact me at robinhoodlove123@yahoo.com. Have a splendidly wonderful day! :)