July 20, 2011

It's Over

It's over. I can't believe it's actually over. Harry Potter has ended. I'm not sure about the rest of you guys, but I grew up on Harry Potter. I wasn't a fan from the beginning (mostly because I was home schooled til 3rd grade and I had parents who thought Harry Potter was about devil worship, haha...). But once my parents realized Harry Potter was about love and friendship and overcoming evil, I was hooked.

And now it's over.

I sadly couldn't go to the midnight show last Thursday because I had band practice til pretty late, but I did get to see it today. And I loved it, of course.

I still hate whoever decided to make it a two-parter, but I do love them for making it great. Talk about a love-hate relationship, haha. But anyways, Harry Potter couldn't have ended better (Well, by "ended better", I mean the movie as a whole. The actual ending was hilarious. I couldn't get over how ridiculous Rupert Grint looked... I wish they had just left out the whole "19 years later" thing).

But all that aside, I just want to say thank you. Thank you Harry, Ron, Hermoine, Neville, Luna, Jenny, Professor McGonagall, Dumbledore, Hagrid, Snape, Fred, George, Lupin, and everyone else for being a part of my growing up and for proving that no matter how little hope there is, you can always overcome evil.

(And if anyone cares, Snape is my favorite character :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for taking the time to read some of the random things I post on here. I will read and appreciate every single comment, so please feel free to speak your mind! If you want to email me (and please do!), you can contact me at robinhoodlove123@yahoo.com. Have a splendidly wonderful day! :)