July 13, 2011

Best Disney Movies EVER (Part 2)

Alrighty folks. Here's Part 2.

#11: The Emperor's New Groove. Llamas. That's all I gotta say.


#12: The Sorcerer's Apprentice. I love Dave. I think he is one of the best guy movie characters ever created. His voice, his hair... Everything. And Nicholas Cage is actually decent in this movie. Almost attractive, even. He looks good with crazy hair. Weird, huh. I'm not usually too big on fantasy movies like this (unless it's LOTR, of course), but me loves this one. I even sorta like Dave's love interest. She's not the typical hot n' sexy girl most movies tend to have. I like her because she seems normal: not abnormally hot and not ridiculously ditzy.


#13: Treasure Planet. Okay, so really the only reason I love this movie is because it's another re-telling of "Treasure Island". But Jim is really cool, too. Oh, and I love Morph! This is also one of the movies I watched with my best friend, and as a result it has become a favorite. There's just so much to make fun of! :P


#14: The Incredibles. I love super heroes. So what could be better than a movie about them? I mean, it's "a whole family of supers" as Syndrome would say (anyone? anyone?). I also wish I was Violet. I hope they make a sequel to this movie soon, 'cuz I mean really, who ends a movie like that??? NO ONE! Okay, well obviously Disney does. BUT THEY SHOULDN'T.


#15: National Treasure 1 and 2. This movie is so cool. It intertwines spy stuff and U.S. History, and is very suspenseful. The effects are pretty neat, and everyone loves a good "treasure hunt" that involves danger and intrigue. Plus I love Riley. He's such an adorable little nerd. Nicholas Cage... Eh, he's not so great. But he's okay in these movies. I'm super psyched for the 3rd one to come out next year.


#16: Enchanted. Disney basically makes fun of themselves in this movie. I absolutely love Giselle, with her innocent ways and impulsive dress making. I also adore Edward's ridiculously chivalrous ways. AND it's a musical. "Enchanted" is kinda a combination of every Disney Princess movie ever made, and has Patrick Dempsey in it... 'Nuf said.


#17: The Chronicles of Narnia Movies. I'm sure you are all sick of hearing about Narnia. Well, suck it up and get used to it. HA. So, I won't write much for fear of repeating myself, but I have just two words for you: Ben Barnes. Oh and Skander Keynes. Okay, I'm done now, honest.


#18: Up. This movie is so sad ;( I cry, like, every time I watch it. The first 10 minutes are absolutely heartbreaking. My English teacher even showed it to us when we were discussing emotional responses to literature. Okay, sad moment over. Besides being incredibly touching, this film is also incredibly hilarious. I love Doug, with a hot burning passion. I wish my dog could talk! And I am naming the next random thing I name Kevin. My favorite quote from this movie is definitely, "Kevin's a girl???" because my friend's name is Kevin and I always think of him when I hear it... Hehehe :P


#19: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. This movie is so good. The plot is kinda complicated, and I really only understood it at the very end... So I watched it twice (I'm not retarded, I swear), but it's SO GOOD. At the end you're all like WHOA THAT IS SO FRAGGLIN' AWESOME!!! And Dastan is super hot. I love all the action!


#20: Tangled. This. Is. The. Best. Movie. EVER. It is BY FAR the BEST Disney movie EVER MADE. HENCE MY USING ALL CAPS. I mean, really! It has FLYNN RIDER!!! (Who I am gonna marry, remember? He's MINE) And FRYING PANS! And a chameleon!!! And an awesome horse! I could go on and on (and on) about why this movie is great, but I will save your eyes and keep it short. I love this movie because it's romantic, hilarious, exciting, classic, and Disney. You can't not like a movie with all that in it.


Ah, so now we have come to the end of "Lizz's List of the Best Disney Movies EVER". Tis sad. Now go watch all these movies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for taking the time to read some of the random things I post on here. I will read and appreciate every single comment, so please feel free to speak your mind! If you want to email me (and please do!), you can contact me at robinhoodlove123@yahoo.com. Have a splendidly wonderful day! :)