July 2, 2011

Best Disney Movies EVER (Part 1)

So I watched "Mulan" today, and it made me realize just how many amazing Disney movies there are... And then i decided that this would make a perfect blog post. So here we go!

Lizz's List of the Best Disney Movies EVER (In no particular order):

#1: Peter Pan. Alright guys, now lets be honest: who doesn't love Peter Pan??? I have decided that I am gonna marry him. That way I can go live in Neverland. Move over, Wendy! There's a better girl in town! I could be one of the Lost Boys (a girl Lost Boy, of course. Shut up, it's possible)! And if I ever get bored of Peter, I could join up with the good ol' Captain Hook. Hook is one of the best villains ever because he's so... Not villainous. I mean, he tries, but he's just isn't up to par with guys like Jafar or Darth Vader, which makes him awfully likable for a baddie.


#2: The Sword in the Stone. Not many people have seen this movie, which is sad because it's such a classic! Everyone loves a good King Arthur tale! And Merlin is da best! :)


#3: Robin Hood. Those of you who have read my past blogs know about my obsession for Robin Hood (mainly Errol Flynn), so it is no surprise as to why I am enamored with this movie. Robin Hood movies of any kind are like magnets to me; I can't help but watch and love them, haha. And Robin Hood as a fox is just such an AWESOME idea!


#4: The Black Cauldron. Okay, now this is a movie that I am almost 100% positive that none of you have ever seen and/or heard of. It's based off a series of books called "The Chronicles of Prydain", and I LOVE THEM. So that's why I love this movie. The movie itself is actually quite dark for Disney, and I am surprised they made it. But me loves it anyways.


#5: Beauty and the Beast. This is definitely on my "Top Ten Favorite Movies List"... It's just so good! I love the songs (I know them all, haha...), I love the story, and I love Belle. I still wish that I was as pretty as her. The Beast is so funny, and Gaston is amazing too, despite his villainous ways. I prefer to say that he is merely just misunderstood :P


#6: Aladdin. Okay. I'll admit it. I used to be in love with Aladdin when I was 4. But hey, can ya blame me? He's so cool! I also love Jafar. He's such a good bad guy (Oxymoron?), and he has a TALKING PARROT!!! And oh yeah, Jasmine is alright too, i guess. But let's face it: Aladdin and Jafar are the best part. Oh, and the Genie. I love him too.


#7: Pocahontas. "Pocahontas" is also a movie on my "Top Ten Favorite Movies List". It's just SO. GOOD. John Smith is the bestest part, obviously, but hey, the rest of the movie kicks butt, too! I love the raccoon :) I suggest watching this movie with your best friend. It will immediately become your favorite movie.


#8: Toy Story 1, 2, and 3. I don't even need to say anything, these movies are just THAT good.


#9: Muppet Treasure Island. Now, before I explain, you gotta know that I love the Muppets. They are so freaking funny. Okay, that being said... I love this movie for two reasons: 1) Jim Hawkins is soooo attractive, and 2) me and my best friend became obsessed with it and have the whole thing memorized. Those are lame reasons, yes, but add the fact that it's a Muppet movie to those two reasons and it makes a little more sense. Not to mention it's a re-telling of "Treasure Island", which is one of my favorite books.


#10: Mulan. Two words: GIRL POWER! Mulan is like, the goddess of girl power. I mean, what's more awesome than disguising yourself as a man and joining the army to save your father, and inevitably saving all of China AND hooking up with an attractive man who may or may not be a ninja??? Nothing, that's what!


I'll post the other movies on my "List of the Best Disney Movies EVER" next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for taking the time to read some of the random things I post on here. I will read and appreciate every single comment, so please feel free to speak your mind! If you want to email me (and please do!), you can contact me at robinhoodlove123@yahoo.com. Have a splendidly wonderful day! :)