December 1, 2011

Gift 1: Messenger Bag

December 1st! It's time to begin our 25 Days of Christmas handmade gifts countdown! I hope you all had great Thanksgivings, by the way.

Our first gift is a messenger bag. And it is SO. CUTE. I want this. Please make it for me. And then mail it to me. Pwease? :) Haha I'm sure I'll get around to making it eventually. Oh well.


See? precious, isn't it?? And I love me some ruffles!


Just so you know, I actually plan to make this. So when I do, I'll post the end product. Fingers crossed, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for taking the time to read some of the random things I post on here. I will read and appreciate every single comment, so please feel free to speak your mind! If you want to email me (and please do!), you can contact me at robinhoodlove123@yahoo.com. Have a splendidly wonderful day! :)