December 4, 2011

Gift 3: Spoon Rings

Oh, the wonderful spoon ring! These little lovelies were quite popular in the 70s and are starting to become a hot item once more (I REALLY WANT ONE). Unfortunately, I couldn't seem to find instructions that included pictures (cuz I mean let's face it, we don't really READ the directions, we just look at the pictures!), so I scoured Google for a few nice ones.


So first you obviously cut off the actual spoon part. I assume this can be done with forks as well. There are two main styles:


The wrap spoon ring...


And then the normal spoon ring. It connects to form one smooth, continuous ring. I can't decide which I like best, to be honest. (ISN'T THIS A WONDERFUL RING???)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for taking the time to read some of the random things I post on here. I will read and appreciate every single comment, so please feel free to speak your mind! If you want to email me (and please do!), you can contact me at robinhoodlove123@yahoo.com. Have a splendidly wonderful day! :)