December 15, 2011

Gift 11: Silhouette Jewelry

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS. I have always loved silhouettes, whether it be in photography or in a frame, so this is an especially good gift to give me. Just so ya know.

There are so many personal aspects that can be emphasized in this project. It can be given to grandmas, mothers, daughters, sisters, spouses, children, best friends, anyone! There is something special about having a necklace with the silhouettes of all the people you love.


For your girl friends, I suggest the necklace. Make a silhouette of all her friends and it will be an instant success!


For the grandma with twenty billion grand-kids, I would suggest the bracelet :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for taking the time to read some of the random things I post on here. I will read and appreciate every single comment, so please feel free to speak your mind! If you want to email me (and please do!), you can contact me at robinhoodlove123@yahoo.com. Have a splendidly wonderful day! :)