December 15, 2011

Gift 12: Wall Hooks

WARNING: This next project is freaking adorable.

I introduce to you... The mismatched wall hook! First of all, finding the parts to this project would be super fun. Who doesn't enjoy wandering around antique malls and hardware stores? Cuz I love it.

So what you need for this project: wood, hooks, and screws. That's about it. She gives a pretty good explanation of how to do it, so I'll leave that part to her and just give her some publicity :)



Ugh just think how CUTE this would look with a slew of vintage and flowered scarves on it!!! I can hardly bear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for taking the time to read some of the random things I post on here. I will read and appreciate every single comment, so please feel free to speak your mind! If you want to email me (and please do!), you can contact me at robinhoodlove123@yahoo.com. Have a splendidly wonderful day! :)