December 15, 2011

Gift 15: Wind Chime

I LOVE THIS. This vintage wind chime is absolutely beautiful. Once again, it's only pictures, no instructions, but I tried it and here are the instructions I came up with:


1) You will need: pretty vintage plate with holes around the edges, fishing line, beads and ribbon to match your plate, vintage silverware, and a drill.

2) Drill holes in the handles of your silverware (look at the picture). Then tie fishing line to them.

3) On the rest of the line, string beads at varying increments, tying knots above and below each section of beads.

4) After you have enough beads strung, tie the line to the bottom of the plate.

5) Take more fishing line and string beads on it. Tie it to the top of your plate, and tie off the ends. Tie a ribbon to the beads, and hang!

I hope these instructions are helpful. I strongly suggest looking at the pictures! It really helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for taking the time to read some of the random things I post on here. I will read and appreciate every single comment, so please feel free to speak your mind! If you want to email me (and please do!), you can contact me at robinhoodlove123@yahoo.com. Have a splendidly wonderful day! :)