December 15, 2011

Gift 9: Embellished Journal

So, I am going to alter this a bit and add my own twist to this sticky and tricky glue project.

First of all, when you click on the link, you have to scroll a bit til you find the article.

Second of all, this lady does this to a canvas and then hangs it on her wall. We, however, will be doing this to a plain journal cover. So, go find a plain journal. I'll wait.

Alright, good job. Now do what she does, except to you journal. You can use puffy paint of any color, or even craft glue if you still want white. Once the paint dries, brush over it with Mod Podge (if you used paint) to keep in from wearing as badly. If you used glue, find some sort of sealant that can be used (I have little knowledge in this area, unfortunately). And there ya have it! Simple gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for taking the time to read some of the random things I post on here. I will read and appreciate every single comment, so please feel free to speak your mind! If you want to email me (and please do!), you can contact me at robinhoodlove123@yahoo.com. Have a splendidly wonderful day! :)